SEKG cookies policy
Our websites at https://sekg.net/
This document describes what information those cookies gather, how we use them, and why we make use of them. We also explain how you can restrict or block the cookies from being downloaded automatically. However, this might downgrade or even hinder certain elements of the Website´s functionality.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices by a website. Cookies allow a website to remember your preferences whilst visiting the site in order to provide you with a more personalised experience. They help to make websites work efficiently and can allow site owners to track how a site is used to provide useful data for making improvements.
the site is being used to help us continually improve the user experience.
Cookies on our site
In our website we use the following cookies:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are cookies set by the site itself and can only be read by the website. They are necessary for the functioning of the webpage, and the legal basis that allow us to collect data from these cookies is our legitimate interest in making the website work. We use the following cookies:
- connect.sid: This cookie is used to persist registration data through the ‘Antidote’ platform service and expires when the browser is closed.
- Google Analytics: we use a Google tool called Google Analytics to help us understand how users use our website. These Google Analytics cookies files do not provide us with any personally identifiable information. They can tell us how users reached this site, if them have visited the site before, how long users use the site and which pages they have visited in the site. To learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy, visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To opt out of Google Analytics tracking through other web sites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Google provides the following cookies:
- _ga: this cookie is used to distinguish users, and expires in 2 years
- _gat: this cookie is used to throttle request rate and expires in 1 minute
- gid: this cookie is used to distinguish users and expires 24 hours
- Google Marketing Platform (previously, Doubleclick): we use Google Marketing Platform (“GMP”). To learn more about GMP and your privacy, visit https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/7621162?hl=en.
- Tawk.to: we use Tawk.to for providing our online chat. Tawk.to provides us the following cookies:
- __tawkuuid: This cookie is used to distinguish users and expires in 2 years
- TawkConnectionTime: This cookie is used to determine the connection duration of tawk sessions and expires in session
- TawkCookie: This cookie is the main Tawk.to cookie and expires in session
- Tawk_: This cookie is used to determine the connection duration of Tawk sessions and to determine a unique session and expires in 2 years
To learn more about Tawk.to and your privacy, visit https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/
- Facebook: This cookie will help deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
You can restrict or limit the placement of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser. The ´help´ within your browser will provide information on how to do this, and as an example, you can follow the instructions below:
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable them.
In our cookie pop-up you can give us your consent to use third-party. If later you wish to withdraw your consent to those cookies, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. However, blocking all cookies might have a negative impact on the use of our website.
Hopefully, we have clarified how and why we place cookies. In case anything remains unclear, feel free to contact us at email@example.com